Adding annotations to clipboard
It is now possible to perform multiple comparisons of annotations returned from your search query. Depending on what page you are on, this can be done in different ways:
1) When viewing search results or BLAST results - Click the checkboxes to the
left of a locus ID and then click click
on the 'Add to clipboard' button in
order to add annotations to your clipboard
. The clipboard will automatically appear
after you make your first selection.
2) When viewing individual gene cards
- Click on the link directly above the
image which says 'Add this annotation
to your clipboard'.
3) Contents of your clipboard will be removed after 60 minutes of inactivity.
4) A maximum of 15 items may be stored on your clipboard at one time.
When you are finished selecting annotations, click on the "Compare" button to view them all or click on the "Clear all" button to to erase the contents of your clipboard. Individual entries can be removed by clicking on 'drop'.